Monday 19 January 2015

Creating Text And Lettering For Risk Project (Core Work)



For these I used a range of papers, pencil crayons, acrylic paint, chalk, glue and letter stencils. With these materials I created experimental mixed media letter responses. These look very decayed and have a natural feel because of the colours used: browns, rushy copper, and beige. I think these look quite bold too because of the arrangement of the materials. I combined many materials and letters to create abstract responses. The ripped paper make these looked decayed. Also the layering created lots of textures. The strengths of these are the composition of the letters and materials. To improve these I could combine these with some of my other work to create primary responses with lettering.

No comments:

Post a Comment