Thursday 15 January 2015

Summer Part of The Project Risk (Core Work)





During the summer I had an assignment to take photographs and to do some studies. For these I used graded pencils and a fine liner pen. These created tone to the shaded areas when needed. Above are some of the studies I did. I think these look a bit dull because of graded pencils. I used fine liner pen to define and add cross hatching for shading when needed. The graded pencils make these look moody because of the tones I used. These studies are of primary imagery I took while I was in Manchester. I think the fine liner one turned out better because it shows more details and tones. The strengths of these are the details and tones I created when using fine liner and graded pencils. I could improve these by adding more media such as charcoal and graphite.




No comments:

Post a Comment