Monday 19 January 2015

Glue Entrapments For Risk Project (Core Work)








For these I used a range of materials such as: glue, sticks, string, a range of papers, broken up man made elements, inks, sellotape, and wax. With these materials I created a range of mixed media pieces based on primary and secondary imagery. I think these look bold because of the colours used such as: golds, oranges, greens, yellows. These have a lot of different textures with the wax, metal, plastic and sticks. The moods of these are calm because of the oculars used: browns, dark reds and greens. I developed the first two by creating the third, these have more colour and composition consideration. The strengths of these are the textures and media used. To improve I could do some more were I considered the colours and composition more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment