Thursday 15 January 2015

Sellotape Prints For Risk Project (Core Work)






For these I used: sellotape, masking tape, parcel paper, thread, fabric, tissue paper, ink and letter printing blocks. I created mixed media outcomes with these. I think these are quite bold because of the colours and tones used. I placed different papers where the sellotape prints are to create emphasis on the print itself. I think these look very moody because of the coloured used. I also think these have a slightly decayed feel because of the ripped paper. The health and safety issues are that you could hurt yourself on the needles end. These experiments are based on primary imagery. I developed the first ones by creating the other three with different materials such as inks and which prints underneath. The strengths of these are the tones I created with the sallotape prints and lino prints. The areas I could improve are: that i could add more materials such as added glue entrapments on top to create different textures that are layered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment